Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services

Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dearest Matthew

 











Dear Matthew (Mattchoo):  I just wanted you to know that I would have always been there for you. Whether you had Asperger's syndrome or anything else. I would have never been at local Bars ("My Place") or traveling to umteen countries like Mrs. Lanza did.  If I had a child who needed my undivided attention, I would have been there!  I'm not judging her parenting. But, I remember how my mom raised me and she was a good mom all the way until the end.

I'm sorry I could not stay with your dad but I could not put up with his alcohol habit because I did not know what alcoholism was. It truly is a disease and not a choice because who in their right mind would take $18,000, give $5k to me and his baby son, then go from bar to bar buying everyone drinks? I'm sorry our relationship didn't work out but if I loved someone, I'd turn the world upside down for that person. I love you, have a Merry Xmas, and I hope you get to do all the things in life you dream of. Love Mom.




No comments: