Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services

Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services

Thursday, November 08, 2012

The New Son At Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services


I am so excited to sponsor a little boy from Ecuador. I've always had this dream.  He is 5 years old. I made my first payment today for $25. I didn't want the opportunity to get away on this one because he is so cute. Unfortunately, if I tell the people in my community it will lead to jealousy which leads to violence. At night I sneak my groceries in so my neighbors don't get jealous. Isn't that too much? I wouldn't even buy a candy bar in this country if I didn't have to.

I get two letters a year and an updated photo, a yearly progress report with updated info., a complimentary magazine, a yearly update of the accomplishments in my child's agency, the opportunity to send cards and help provide gifts for birthdays, holidays and special occasion.


I'm hoping there will be lots of potential as the years progress like visitations, etc.


Immediately, I will receive a sponsorship welcome kit that includes: A guidebook, annual reports, access to internet website that shows my contribution history and child information anytime, a letter from the director of the area where my child lives.


He will receive regular medical checkups, treatment and dental care, educational essentials like school supplies, fees and uniforms, good-quality clothing and shoes, improved living conditions, nutritional assistance and family support, activities that encourage learning and promote leadership skills and civic involvement. And, a lifelong friend who cares!


Guess what else. Kenneth has a brother named Matthew. I also have a biological son named Matthew.

No comments: